YouTube - The Money Maker

Ibu


I was just surfing the DP forum (as usual) and was spying on the threads. Then I saw a thread saying Earn $40 a day from Video Sharing Websites and Parking. I see at-least 10 similar threads each day. But then I realized that the thread has reached 6 pages of content and many of the old and good members of the forum has given quite good reviews. Some members which I know, that they know what works and what not.

When I read their review, I read the thread as well. The author of the thread was selling ebook with a method on how to make money online with youtube and domain parking. I bought the ebook for $29.99 and use the method.

Damn man! After using the method for 5 days, I am just thinking, why the hell this man is distributing this method. In 4 days, I recovered the money back. And now I am making profit of $5 to $6 a day (completely passive). And it was total 2 hours work.

So, you can also do it. Just put in 2 to 3 hours of one time work and get $5/day. Yes, it is that passive income. How long will it last? I am not sure, but should last quite long.

You can either buy the method at the forum thread for $29.99 or from the site he mentioned in the thread (40BucksaDay) for $39.99

Why I am posting about it? Because this is a new method of making money, found out by somebody, and I am sure my readers can use it too to make some more money passively.

If you use it, please do let me know how well it worked for you.

No comments: